If you’re reading this page, you are one step closer to becoming a 24 Dollar Burger restaurant reviewer. Congratulations!
Once you’re logged into the “Writer‘s Corner” of the 24 Dollar Burger site, please follow the steps below to create your reviews and give them the best chance of being selected for publishing. Not all reviews that are submitted will be published on the site. Someone from the 24DB team will review all submissions and publish those that are appropriate and fit with 24 Dollar Burger’s writing style. If your review is selected, you will receive an email once it is live. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all submissions, but if you don’t hear back from us, please keep on submitting. Just because we don’t select every one of your reviews to publish on the site, doesn’t mean we won’t select any of them. Now, onto the fun part… the writing!
- Click on “All Posts” and then “Add New” on the left hand side of the screen.
- Create a title for your post using the following format: Restaurant Name – Neighborhood of Restaurant, City of Restaurant (eg. Peter Lugers – Williamsburg, Brooklyn).
- Write your review in the large text box below the title.
- Under “Review” and then “Review Type” please click on the “star” review – Choose how many stars (out of 5) your restaurant deserves in the following categories: Price, Atmosphere, Taste, Service.
- Under “Review Description” and then “Summary” – List the categories that you think your restaurant belongs in from the following list: Adventurous Eaters, Big Groups, Birthdays, Brunch with the Girls, Business Lunches, BYOB, Cheap Eats, Date Night, Dinner with the Parents, Fine Dining, First Dates, Girls’ Night Out, Guys’ Night Out, Hangovers, Late Night, No Reservations, Out of Towners, Outdoor Seating, Special Occasion, Travel, Trendy, Watching the Game.
- Under “What I Ordered” – Step 1: List the items that you ordered, with their descriptions and names taken directly from the menu. Please put this in bullet point format. Step 2: Write a 1-2 sentence summary of your meal.
- Under “Featured Image” (on the right side of the page) – Upload a horizontal photo of your meal. This photo must be of the food you ate, not of what the restaurant looks like. If you do not have a photo, leave this empty and we will find one to include.
- Before submitting your review, please read our submissions agreement.
- Click “Publish.” (NOTE: When you click publish, your post will be saved as a draft. A 24 Dollar Burger team member will review all submissions and chose which to publish. You will be notified if your review is chosen).
- Login to your 24 Dollar Burger Author’s Account.
- Click on “Profile” on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Under “Biographical Info,” add a sentence or two about yourself.
- Under “Social Profiles,” add in any of the social media accounts that you would like to share.
- Under “Avatar,” upload an image of yourself to appear along with your posts.