Writing Instruction Text:
If you’re reading this page, you are one step closer to becoming a 24 Dollar Burger restaurant reviewer. Congratulations!
Once you’re logged into the “Writer’s Corner” of the 24 Dollar Burger site, please follow the steps below to create your reviews and give them the best chance of being selected for publishing. Not all reviews that are submitted will be published on the site. Someone from the 24DB team will review all submissions and publish those that are appropriate and fit with 24 Dollar Burger’s writing style. If your review is selected, you will receive an email once it is live. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all submissions, but if you don’t hear back from us, please keep on submitting. Just because we don’t select every one of your reviews to publish on the site, doesn’t mean we won’t select any of them. Now, onto the fun part… the writing!
- Click on “All Posts” and then “Add New” on the left hand side of the screen.
- Create a title for your post using the following format: Restaurant Name – Neighborhood of Restaurant, City of Restaurant (eg. Peter Lugers – Williamsburg, Brooklyn).
- Write your review in the large text box below the title.
- Under “Review Item” – Choose how many stars (out of 5) your restaurant deserves in the following categories: Price, Atmosphere, Taste, Service.
- Under “In Short” – Write a 1-2 sentence summary of your meal.
- Under “What I Ordered” – List the items that you ordered, with their descriptions and names taken directly from the menu.
- Under “Featured Image” – Upload a horizontal photo of your meal. This photo must be of the food you ate, not of what the restaurant looks like. If you do not have a photo, leave this empty and we will find one to include.
- Before submitting your review, please read our submissions agreement.
- Click “Publish.”
Voila! Now you’re really on your way to becoming a 24 Dollar Burger restaurant reviewer. We can’t wait to read your submissions (even though we’ll probably be jealous of the delicious meals you’ve been eating).